Friday, October 9, 2009

I'll be on Marta Stewart Living Radio Today...


As I mentioned in Wednesday's post, I'm scheduled to give a few interviews here and there about the pet nutrition; in particular why feeding better quality foods are so much better over the lifetime of your pet. Today I'm scheduled to be a guest on the Marta Stewart Living Radio channel, on Sirius XM radio on the Marc Morrone show. The show begins at 8:00 PM EST. If you have a chance I hope you can tune in. I'm sure it will just be just a few minutes at most. Hope you can tune in, or even better call in with a question!

This photo at left is Marta Stewart with Marc Morrone, the host of the show to which I will be calling in. The next time Martha is back in Palm Springs I'll be sure to get a similar photo of her with me, Sheldon and Duncan!

No comments:

Post a Comment