Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Black Friday...Go Spend Some Money!

Yesterday was a very relaxing day at home. I woke up early to enjoy sunrise so I sat outside on the patio with a freshly brewed pot of organic cawfee and some toast. It was a beautiful morning, although I needed a sweatshirt because it was still a bit chilly. I'm not exactly sure why, but for some reason we decided not to host Thanksgiving dinner, so we made reservations for Melvyn's restaurant at the Ingleside Inn. I usually dress up a bit for Melvyn's, in respect to the rich history of the establishment. I selected one of my new ascots to wear and as luck would have it, it perfectly matched a sports jacket I have. Before I got completely dressed, I decided it was a perfect opportunity for a new photo with the kids. So we sat on the porch for this photo. You can see how big Duncan is next to his brother Sheldon. Don't they look cute together? I love my two poodles...Happy Black Friday. Now go out and stimulate the economy!
-Rick Rockhill

No comments:

Post a Comment