Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Time to Be Thankful...

There is plenty for which to be thankful. Fortunately I am blessed to be able to say there are more reasons than I have time to type up here today, and for that I am grateful. I am quite aware that today there are many people who feel as though they have nothing to celebrate and give thanks. So for that reason I decided to give thanks in solitude today, to my Creator, in the early hours of Thanksgiving day.

So for the rest of the day, here on this blog I'd like permission to be flip. Here's another reason to be thankful. Brad Pitt. Not only is he dashing and fit, he is also generous, down to earth and a genuinely nice guy too. So I'll give thanks here for Brad Pitt today. Let's hope he comes back to Palm Springs again soon, it would be nice to see him again. Happy Thanksgiving all.


Now how about you? Finish this sentence: I'm thankful for...

No comments:

Post a Comment