Sunday, July 11, 2010

This is a Big One...

Well, I'm headed off on a major business trip overseas for a few weeks. I'm calling this my "Asian World Tour", for lack of a more clever title. It will make for one heck of a Rick's Roadshow series. In my job I am also responsible for our International Division, and periodically I have to visit various countries and learn how to grow the business within that market. This trip is primarily to visit Asia. I'll be visiting Tokyo (Japan), Seoul (S. Korea), Taipei (Taiwan), Hong Kong (China), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Singapore, then a brief stop in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) then London (England). I've also indicated these areas on the map below:

I'm off to Toyko today...so I suppose I should say "Sionara" to you for now...
-Rick Rockhill

No comments:

Post a Comment