Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rick's Roadshow: Chicago- Fannie May Pilgrimage

More from Rick's Roadshow: Chicago. The weather in Chicago today was quite perfect! The sun was shining and it was so pleasant to be out and about. I had booked myself in meetings virtually all day, but I had a short window in the early morning to make my faithful pilgrimage to the local Fannie May Candy Shop. Whenever I am back "home" in Chicago I make a trip to a Fannie May store- it's almost a religious experience for me. Anyway, as it turned out they had a huge sale on, so naturally I stocked up on some essentials, such as Colonial Assortments, Dark Vanilla Buttercreams,  Marshmallow with walnuts drenched in chocolate, some white chocolate for my brother, and some 70% dark chocolate squares for John. The kiddies will get some milk chocolate crayons and gummy fruit slices! Let's just say they will all be glad to see me this weekend! It was worth the trip, and I sure am happy now. Today I'm in meetings all day long, so don't expect much from me!
-Rick Rockhill

No comments:

Post a Comment