Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Sofa for The Poodles...

Our back patio sitting area has some super comfy outdoor furniture. Especially in the "cooler" months we love to sit outside with the fireplace going enjoying a nice glass of wine under the dark desert sky. The other night was particularly beautiful, so I headed to the patio to enjoy the view of the stars. Sheldon and Duncan, however beat me to the comfy love seat sofa and jumped right on up together. I had to smoosh them together so there would be enough room for me. I looked at the other pieces of furniture on the patio. One is a glider love seat, no comfy cushions. The other is one of those bobbing spring chairs-no comfy cushion either. The Poodles sure are smart. They picked the most comfortable sofa for themselves to share and enjoy the great outdoors too. Fortunately for me, they love company and have no problem sharing. So there I sat, on the Poodle Sofa and realized how lucky I was to have been adopted by these two wonderful creatures that are so much more than just pets. They are truly part of the family.
-Rick Rockhill

No comments:

Post a Comment