Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happiness is a State of Mind...

Sometimes life is like a fancy chocolate dessert: a rich experience, delicious and creamy and makes you smile broadly. (ok that sounded way too corny). You see, I'm counting my blessings here on the old blog. I'm at a great time in my life and I've never been so happy. Let me see...work is wonderful, I love where I live, my pets are just so much fun and bring me lots of joy. I'm also lucky to have a terrific relationship too. On top of all that, I'm especially thankful for my health, being able-bodied and of sound mind. I've entered into a period with extraordinarily good luck; and since we never know what life has in store for us, I'll just live in the moment. So today I count my blessings and continue to think positively. For some reason I have a feeling that someone will stop by who needs to read the following message: "We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world" Happiness is a state of mind. So whoever needed those words, I hope it helps. Take a moment to be thankful for something. Oh, and have a nice slice of something chocolate too, that always helps.
-Rick Rockhill

No comments:

Post a Comment