Monday, February 7, 2011

Glamorized basics.

I must confess, I have a strange set of mind. When I see something my brain right away working on finding flaws and on the way how to improve it. I am known to be a transformer. I have a hobby of looking for basic or boring stuff and transform them into something special and unique.

Recently I came across this clutch in Daffy’s. It is quilted which quite highly fashionable now, but have the most ridiculous strap, but with the price $11.99 have a great potential.

Few days ago I was in Banana Republic where bucket of clearance jewelry took my attention. One of the necklaces ($31.99) I found to be interesting and could be used as a new strap for the clutch. An added ribbon bow gives it à la Lanvin finish.

So, if your not into spending tons of money on fancy overpriced designer bags then use them as inspiration, buy the basics and accessories accordingly. Just remember, no money can buy you style.

be Stylish, be Glamorous, be Remarkable!

No comments:

Post a Comment