Friday, June 10, 2011

Anna Dello Russo is a Mouse?

Well next week I will have my first examinations so everything is quite hectic around here. I still check out different blogs and websites every morning before I start working. Just to keep up with everything new. Posting however isn't really an option. Which is a pity really, because there is soo much to share. The cruise collections, the CFDA awards, new ad campaigns... In 3 weeks I will be able to catch up with my blog again. Hopefully there will be lots of exciting things to share with you by then.



Just to remind you all that I'm still alive, this quick funny interview I read at annadellorusso.com. You see, it's not because I'm very tired and busy that I stop ADR'ing.

“Beyond the clothes is a very insecure girl. In a good way. I am anxious and also very fragile. Most fragile women try to force all their paranoia and insecurities. In a good way. It’s like, if you live a very hectic lifestyle, you paint your life, you paint your room, you paint yourself to feel better, to feel courage than be like a mouse.” The phone line crackles with laughter. “You can use that as the headline, ‘Anna Dello Russo is a mouse’.”


Be sure to check out all the pictures of the Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards at Style.com: http://www.style.com/peopleparties/parties/thumb/redcarpet-060611_CFDA_Fashion_Awards/ 
and follow the Resort 2012 collections here: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/collections/2012RST

Information and picture via http://www.annadellorusso.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment