Friday, June 24, 2011

Menswear Paris Part I.

Being confronted with the many chic streetstyle pictures and browsing through the men’ spring 2012 collections, I can honestly say that I’m very tempted to go out on a shopping spree. All this information is a source of inspiration and my “hunger” for clothing increases. I’m doing my very best to combine all my work with keeping up with all these new presentations arising on the internet. There will definitely be more on the menswear shows and I will try and post some more on street style…  

Balenciaga



(Balenciaga is probably one of the best menswear spring 2012 collections I've seen so far)

Balmain


Dries Van Noten


Mugler


Valentino


Walter Van Beirendonck


(Besides Dries Van Noten, another well known Belgian Designer)

Yves Saint Laurent


Viktor & Rolf



All pictures via http://www.style.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment