Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Versace for H&M!

Normally I haven’t got that much interest in H&M. It’s not about the fact that they wouldn’t produce attractive clothing, but it’s about the lack of quality that comes with their products. It’s normal, you can’t offer people low priced clothing without cutting down on the quality. So it is in now way a discredit. The many collaborations with designers H&M did in the past didn’t really appeal to me either. The thought of a limited collection and rows of people waiting to get into the stores on the day of arrival wasn’t really something that tickled my interest. But the idea of Versace teaming up with H&M is a tempting one, maybe even a reason to make an exception when it comes down to my likings on H&M and collaborating fashion houses. Although the Versace style isn’t really something that I would link up to myself, I do have a sort of an inexplicable inclining towards the House of Versace, maybe because of its very outspoken and one of a kind garments that tend to stand out between the other ones. I mean, you can always recognise a Versace. So yes, I am curious to see what this collaboration will bring and maybe I will purchase an item of clothing from this new winter collection (Both for women and men plus some Versace for H&M home decoration). Oh yes, and hopefully the video campaign will be phenomenal!   






This is Donatella acutally wearing a piece of the H&M collection on the presentation of the Versace menswear collection in Milan.







Pictures via http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment