Friday, January 23, 2009

Adventures of Sheldon: Opposites Attract

Our young Sheldon has developed into a fine young boy, living the life of a prince-complete with the best quality natural food, organic treats, and a faux mink fur dog bed, of course! Among all of his other spoils, Sheldon has really bonded with his older brother Owen. They have really bonded and spend loads of time together- from chasing each other around the house, to "grooming" each other, to snuggling up for a nice long snooze. I managed to catch some video of them together the other day and thought it would be a fun way to end the week. Usually people think dogs and cats fight and just can't get along, claiming they are opposites. I have a different opinion. I say, "Opposites Attract" so check out this video as the "Adventures of Sheldon" continue...

(to watch the video, click the little arrow in the lower left corner of the box above. FYI- the sound is a little loud, I forgot to lower the song volume when I edited it.)
If it doesn't play, click here to watch it on You Tube
I hope you enjoyed that little video of the Adventures of Sheldon. They sure are cute, aren't they? Here is a great photo of Owen one morning when he woke up- he likes to sleep under the covers sometimes, although I can't say I blame him!
Oh, tomorrow I'm having lunch with one of my super famous friends, and by super famous I mean someone on TV. If I can write about it, you'll be the first to know, but you know how protective I am of those friendships...so stay tuned!
-Rick Rockhill

No comments:

Post a Comment