Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Funnies

Yesterday was a super long day at work. Sheldon and I were in the office by 6:00 am and we finally left at 8:15 pm. Sheldon had a few walks and of course had plenty of snacks, toys and treats available at his whim. Anyway I was way too tired to write much of a blog post, but I thought it would be fun to share a few funny pet photos I've been hanging onto. I can't even imagine how upset the person was who owned the laptop in this photo! I'm not sure you could ever get that dog pee out of the keyboard! Anyway, here are two more funny dog photos. Hope they make you smile too.
above: Sheldon dreams about being able to drive himself someday.
above: This Chihuahua with the toupe is just way too funny. Happy Friday all.
-Rick Rockhill

No comments:

Post a Comment