Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What Name Shall I Choose...

The long awaited moment has finally come. This Friday evening we welcome a new member of the family to our home. Sheldon's 10 week-old half brother will become a lucky little doggie. I say lucky because he is about to strike the mother load of all parents to adopt. Working in the retail pet specialty industry I give our pets nothing but the very best available. And why not, they give us so much love in return. Anyway, we spent last weekend brainstorming names for the new little brown standard poodle boy. At one point I had 58 names typed up. With a Persian cat named Owen and a Standard Poodle named Sheldon, chances are that our new puppy will get an unusual name to match his two brothers. I thought I'd share the short list of names we have pre-selected so far. Of course, I always wait to meet a pet to actually name them, to see what traces of a personality emerge. We knew Sheldon was a Sheldon from the moment I took him in my arms. It will likely be the same with this new puppy. But it sure would help to narrow down this list further. This is where you come in; I'm interested in your opinion on which name you like best.
  1. Xavier
  2. Dexter
  3. Logan
  4. Tanner
  5. Milton
  6. Cedric
  7. Duncan
  8. Sidney
  9. Baxter
  10. Chester
Go ahead, leave a comment with your preference. I'll let you know by Saturday what we selected.
-Rick Rockhill

No comments:

Post a Comment