Friday, June 5, 2009

Philatelic Friday: SUP-ER Heroes Stamps

After taking a few weeks off from my Philatelic Friday series, it returns today with a dynamic installment featuring Super Heroes. Or perhaps I should say it in a loud booming and dramatic voice "SUP-ER HEROES". I thought that with all the nagging economic news, we all could use an heroic effort to boost spirits and public mood. There's nothing quite like the battle of good versus evil, when the super hero saves the day and returns order to the world. If only we had a super hero to fix things. At least we have them on stamps. (Although that doesn't seem to have helped the Post Office much). For those of you who are comic book geeks I hope you thoroughly enjoy this post.


above: Captain America
above: Iron Man

above: Spider Woman (wow she looks angry...I wonder what that means)
above: Good old Superman. A true American hero.
Happy Philatelic Friday all!
-Rick Rockhill

No comments:

Post a Comment