Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Art Review: Chinese Sampler

Last night I went to dinner at Wang's In the Desert, a trendy Chinese restaurant in downtown Palm Springs. We've been there before- it was popular when it first opened and actually used to be quite good. These days it seems the quality of food declined slightly and the menu was a bit boring. The atmosphere at Wang's, however is very nice, and served as inspiration for this week's Sunday Art Review: Chinese Sampler. I scoured my usual sources to find art to include in this week's post. I regret to inform you, dear reader that I do not have the corresponding titles or artist details, so please just enjoy these works of art. Think of it as a self guided tour.

above: "Red Flower Tree"


above: "Woman With Flute"

above: "Butterfly and Flower"
above: "Two Birds"

above: "House on Cliff"

above: "Dragon"
Thanks for stopping by the Sunday Art Review. Have a great day!
-Rick Rockhill

No comments:

Post a Comment