Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rick's Roadshow: Franklin, Tennessee

Welcome to a new edition of Rick's Roadshow: Franklin, Tennessee. I'm on the road for a few days on business with lots going on, so not a lot of time to blog I'm afraid. The flight in was uneventful-the way I like 'em. It sure is humid and sticky here in our nation's south. Yikes! I believe Lois and Hank live here in the Nashville area...wish I had time for a meet 'n greet. Went to a neat restaurant for dinner, called the Boxwood Bistro, which I recommend if you are in the area, it is delicious and had great service. When i arrived in town, we drove through scenic Main Street Franklin, which is quite charming. Lots of well maintained old buildings with character. Driving through the older part of Franklin is easy on the eyes; rolling green countryside, lovely homes and subtle reminders of southern life. It was a great first day for Rick's Roadshow. I spend tomorrow in Tennessee...maybe I'll have time for another post, so stay tuned for more from Rick's Roadshow.
-Rick Rockhill

No comments:

Post a Comment