Monday, May 16, 2011

Cannes Film Festival 2011: Red Carpet Part Two.

At some point I’m quite cross with myself. I know that in the next two months I’m going to have little time for posting elaborate entries on my blog. I always think that if you want to open up a blog you should keep on investing time in it. But at this moment I don’t even have the time to check upon the blogs I usually read, I’m just too busy. So I will definitely try to keep on posting consequently, but it’ll probably be lots of pictures and clips… I’ll get started now with some more Cannes red carpet looks.



Penelope Cruz in Stella McCartney.


Uma Thurman in Chanel Couture.


Penelope Cruz in Marchesa.


Li Bing Bing in Georges Chakra Couture.


Sonam Kapoor in Jean Paul Gaultier Couture.


Fan Bing Bing in Atelier Versace.



Fan Bing Bing in Elie Saab Couture.


Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace.


Mia Wasikowska in Valentino Couture.



Zoe Saldana in Armani Privé.



Li Bing Bing in Elie Saab Couture.

No comments:

Post a Comment