Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chanel Cruise Collection 2011/2012 at the Hôtel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Antibes.

As I promised I give you Chanel’s 2011/2012 cruise collection. I’m gonna try out something new. When I featured the fall/winter collections some people said to me that I wrote too much, so since I’m running short in time (work work work!) and since I might have written too much last time I’m gonna do it differently.

These are some pictures:





Hotel du Cap Eden Roc in Antibes - Most expensive hotel in the world says the Kaiser - The other side of Paradise - It’s all about dressing up for yachting, you can’t look sloppy - The playground of the rich since the 1920’s - it’s about spending money - Looks accessorized with real jewels, diamonds, and pearls - too much may not be enough - excess - Rita Hayworth regular customer at the hotel - Tight jackets and below the knee skirts - garments ranging from day wear to wedding - Stand alone items for a collection that stay’s longer in stores than any other Chanel collection - Tell the real diamonds from the fake - Chanel is always real - Kristen McMenamy  -The movie at nightfall - Baptiste - Party afterwards…

So these are just some musings about the collection, easy to read and easy for you to connect all these words by inventing your own article. If you want to know the real story just check out http://www.style.com/ and http://www.vogue.com/?us_site=y

Party pictures include Anna Mouglalis, Alexa Chung, Vanessa Paradis, Rachel Bilson, Blake Lively and can be found at  http://www.vogue.fr/sorties/on-y-etait/diaporama/le-diner-chanel-a-antibes/4731/image/375454


The movie (the tale of a fairy) itself isn’t uploaded on the Chanel website yet, but I’ll post it from the moment it is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment