Sunday, May 1, 2011

Giovanna Battaglia, la bella donna.

Yes I’ve been talking about Anna Dello Russo a lot since I started my blog. Then again, I’m an adoring fan. But there is someone (some of you may have heard of her) I’ve been dying to share with you, another source of inspiration, and close friend to Anna. She has been featured on many other blogs, mostly during fashion weeks. The reason why I haven’t talked about her before is because I wanted to wait for new stunning pictures of this ever so amazing woman Since the fashion industry is on his in-between-seasons-brake and because I feel like I cannot wait any longer, I’m just going to show you the most recent pictures of fashion editor for L’uomo Vogue, Vogue Gioiello and freelance stylist, Giovanna Battaglia.

In future I will definitely post more street style, event and pre-fashion show pictures of La bella Battaglia.   






























If you want to know more about Miss Battaglia and if you want to get the best updates, check out this interesting website: http://www.iwanttobeabattaglia.com/

Some pictures randomly selected via google pictures, some via http://www.iwanttobeabattaglia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment