Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Tale of a Fairy: The Movie.

As I promised, the short movie “The tale of a Fairy” by Karl Lagerfeld. I believe it’s better than last year’s “remember now”, the short movie that accompanied the 2010/2011’ cruise collection. The atmosphere and scenery are really good. The women play their roles in a rather convincing manner. Certainly Anna Mouglalis, but she’s an actrice so that’s quite normal. Kristen Mcmenamy did surprise seeing that she is a model and probably has no acting experience. Maybe sometimes she goes a little over the top, but overall not too shabby. May I remind you that she is 46 years old. She has succeeded in keeping an awesome figure. Well, the video starts very promising and remains entertaining throughout most of the scenes, but I still think the film ends rather abruptly and your left with the feeling that you didn’t really know what happened. But well maybe I just have to see it a second time, because I saw it yesterday and I did fast forward quite a lot since I had not much time.






And a little question, don’t you all think Anna Mouglalis is mesmerizing?


No comments:

Post a Comment