Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Adventures of Sheldon: Dressed for Success

One of the benefits of where I work is I have been able to bring Sheldon to the office regularly over the past ten months. He has put so much time in that he practically qualifies as an intern in the merchandising and e-commerce departments. So it was no surprise when he indicated that he was ready for a full time job in the office "where the pets go". In my capacity, it was easy to secure a job for Sheldon, so we prepared him for work, complete with a nice new tie. After all, being the "chief bone taster" and "toy tester" for us isn't a job for any slouch. It takes a true professional. A professional, you say? Well here I present Mr Sheldon, all spiffy and ready for a day at the office. I inspected his appearance and gave him the "thumbs up" for his first official day at work.

above: Mr Sheldon is all smiles as he waits for his ride to work. I just hope he doesn't ask for business cards on his first day. Wish him luck!
-Rick Rockhill

No comments:

Post a Comment