Monday, March 30, 2009

The Adventures of Sheldon: A Handsome Devil and He Knows It!

This past weekend Sheldon went to the groomer for his monthly wash, trim and fluff. We splurged for the full service extras: nail trim, an herbal conditioner and teeth cleaning. Sheldon loves going to the grooming salon; his groomer fawns all over him, lavishing Sheldon with praise and hearty doses of petting and belly rubs along the way. Anyway, when he finally returned home he was so excited about his haircut that he ran over to the mirror to check himself out. He is one smart poodle. As he admired himself in the mirror, I swear I could hear him thinking: "I look really handsome". You see, Sheldon looks good and he knows it! Later in the evening I sat down for a few minutes, and he ran over and posed for this picture with me, turning to the camera at just the right angle. He is a handsome devil, isn't he?
-Rick Rockhill

No comments:

Post a Comment