Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Saturday Seven: Weirdest Natural Stuff I've Seen Today

Today is my first time doing a mobile blog post. Long time readers of this blog may recall that each year I attend a trade show called the Natural Products Expo West, a massive consumer products trade show featuring everything from food, vitamins, supplements, skin care, clothing, household cleaning products, spices, drinks, and even pet products. I'll do my annual post about the show on Monday, but as I wandered the show yesterday and today, I saw the usual range of wild to weird products that inspired this week's scintillating edition of The Saturday Seven: Weirdest Natural Stuff I've Seen today.
1. Wasabi covered Goji Jahingo berries (I can't even pronounce it)
2. Truffle Oil infused Avocado Potato Chips (hmm, they actually taste good)
3. Vegan/Gluten free Soy fish cakes (no way Jose)
4. Organic Agave Ketchup (a cactus derivative?)
5. Fair Trade, Eco-friendly lemongrass toenail cream (not even touching this one)
6. Organic Pepper Beer (uh, should beer quench your thirst?)
7. Free Range Snake Jerky (aren't all snakes free range?)
OK so I'm going to continue walking the show now. Sorry for the short post but I have ten more aisles to work through today. Have a great Saturday.
-Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment