Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Saturday Seven: Favorite Paula Abdul Songs

Like millions of others, I am a faithful fan of American Idol. Each season I follow the auditions across the country and eventually begin rooting for my favorite contestants when it gets down to the top 10. This season is no exception- there are plenty of good singers on the show this year! As a side note, one of my favorites was Jennifer Hudson from season three. A few years back I had the chance to meet Jennifer Hudson at a private party here in in Palm Springs. But I digress). I can honestly say that I also watch because I am a fan of Paula Abdul. I have always liked Paula, way back in the 80's when she was on the radio constantly. Despite some of the grief people give her I think Paula is awesome. She is the inspiration for this week's scintillating edition of The Saturday Seven: Favorite Paula Abdul Songs
#1 The Way That You Love Me
#2 Opposites Attract
#3 Forever Your Girl
#4 Dance Like There's No Tomorrow
#5 Straight Up
#6 Cold Hearted
#7 Knocked Out

Here's a YouTube video of Dance Like There's No Tomorrow:

Thanks for stopping by this week's Saturday Seven post. I'll have more news about Paula Abdul very soon....if you want a sneak peak, click here...or here.
-Rick Rockhill

No comments:

Post a Comment