Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hangin' With Ben & Nat

I've been super busy this week, with scarcely any time to breathe, never mind blog. This photo is from last weekend, when we met up with my friend Ben and his lovely wife Natalie for breakfast. They were in the desert for a few days, visiting from Indianapolis. Ben and I are old buds...we used to work together but still keep in touch. The cool thing about this dude is that even though we don't talk that often, when we meet up we just jump back into it like we saw each other a day or two ago. We have a special bond through someone who is no longer with us, but I won't get into that now, it is still too painful to think about. This day was a happy occasion. We joked. We laughed. And most importantly, we ate. I had some delicious pancakes and cawfee...gosh I love breakfast. Oh check out the SWEET Stevie Nicks t-shirt I am wearing in the photo above. Look below for a close-up of it...

above: Here is a zoom up of my Stevie Nicks t-shirt. This is one of my favorites. Well that's all for now. Have a great day.
-Rick Rockhill

No comments:

Post a Comment