Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fond Memories and a Joke From Joe

I've been missing Koshimi lately and dug up this photo from last August when we drove up to the wine country in Northern California. Here we are amid the vineyards at Ledson Winery in Sonoma. Sheldon was just five months old, and was nearly the same size as Shimi. I remember this day as if it were yesterday. We had so much fun with both dogs. This particular day we went to Ledson to enjoy some wine and for lunch. I'm so happy we stopped for this photo. Sheldon and Shimi had so much fun running through the vineyards and looking at the grapes nearing harvest time. Fond memories indeed.

By the way, I sure had a lot of fun with my "What Movie is This?" posts the past two days. I want to thank to everyone who left a comment or sent me an e-mail with their guesses to the film titles. Either I picked really easy films, or y'all just know your 80's movies! I'll try that again sometime. OK so now here's a little joke that my brother Joe sent to me. I should warn you- if you are very religious or a strict Catholic, skip over this joke.
Hope you have a great Wednesday. Now here's my brother Joe's little joke:

While driving home, a neighborhood priest saw a Nun walking along the road, and decided to offer her a lift.

The Nun got in the car, sat down and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg, causing the priest to nearly have an accident

After regaining control of the car, the priest steadily slid his hand up her leg. The Nun said: "Father, remember Psalm 129?" The priest removed his hand.

But changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again.
The Nun once again said, "Father, remember Psalm 129"

The priest apologized and said "Sorry Sister, but the flesh is weak"

Arriving at the convent, the Nun sighed heavily and went on her way.

On his arrival at the chursh, the priest rushed to his Bible to look up Psalm 129.

It said, 'Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory."

Moral of the story:
If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great opportunity.
-Rick Rockhill

No comments:

Post a Comment