Saturday, April 30, 2011

J'ADR: ADR' Fashion shower.

Anna Dello Russo was recently asked to join a programme called Pinocchio on an Italian radio channel, Radio Deejay. Every friday she goes live at 6 o’clock (PM) with fashion tips and rules. On her website I found this great video clip “Fashion Shower – Anna Dello Russo for Radio Deejay”, that was recorded in her Milano apartment. It’s really entertaining and very funny. I love it when she says: Fashion is always uncomfortable (a belief she has expressed before), when you get comfortable, you never get the look.


You need a fashion shower! Why? Because I love it!

A quick reminder: On the second of may the Met costume institute gala will take place. It's an absolute highlight in the fashion business bringing together designers, editors, models, stylists and celebrities, so I believe it will bring about some splendid outfit pictures. I'm very curious myself to see all the beautiful designs, and I cannot wait to share them with you, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment