Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Queen Cate The Second.

I recently posted a picture for the upcoming may issue of Harper's Bazaar Australia featuring the magnificent Cate Blanchett. I'm happy to show you some extra pictures that give you more insight in what's to be expected of this breath-taking editorial. An edited version of the actual interview can be found at Harpers Bazaar Australia. Personally I'm going to be patient till the actual issue comes out, so I can read the full article, but if you're really curious, here's the link: http://www.harpersbazaar.com.au/cate-blanchett-may-2011.htm  I suspect the magazine will be out the third week of April, so the only thing I can really say is: "Get thee to a magazine shop!"

"Cate Blanchett steals the scene in Romance Was Born. Now the fashion friendship is evolving into a collaboration set for the stage, she tells Elissa Blake. Photographed by Will Davidson."



No comments:

Post a Comment